Wednesday 9 November 2011

// Jessica Albarn



I was given this beautiful bee print for my 30th birthday by my boyfriend. I have had my eye on it for over a year now and finally it is all mine. It is by the very talented Illustrator, Jessica Albarn (yup, the sister of Damon) and is called 'balancing bee honey'. It's one of many illustrations she has created and I love them all. Her collection of spiders, eagles, butterflies and bees have enchanted many and she is currently working on a short film adaptation of her very successful children's book, The Boy In the Oak. Her use of contemporary geometric shapes combined with the soft graphite illustrations make a scrummy combination. All I need to decide now is how to frame it, hmmmnn...

If you would like to see more or buy her work then visit www.nellyduff.com

{balancing bee honey}
(chumbawumba silver feather pearlescent skull}
{butterfly with geometric flowers}
Nelly Duff | Jessica Albarn

No comments:

Post a Comment